Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 | Application Guidelines
Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 – This article will give all interested applicants the correct guide on Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates.
Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) 2018 has been anticipated in the country till date. We’ve received numerous requests from aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria recruitment 2018 application form.
The key purpose of the Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria.
The Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) was established by Decree No. 49 of 1993, promulgated on June 10, and gazetted on August 9, of that year.
The Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) is a body corporate with perpetual succession and common seal, a legal entity charged with the control and supervision of the Computing Profession in the country. In regard thereof, its duties include:
- to determine what standards of knowledge and skills are to be attained by persons seeking to become members of the computing profession and improving those standards from time to time as circumstances may permit.
- to secure, in accordance with the provision of the Decree, the establishment and maintenance of a register of persons seeking to be registered under the Decree to practice the computing profession, and the publication from time to time, of the list of these persons.
- to perform any other functions as bestowed on it by the provisions of the decree Consequent upon the foregoing, the Council has responsibilities for the following among others.
- organisation of computing practice in the country
- control of the practice of computing in the country
- supervision of the practice of computing in the country
- screening individuals seeking to be registered as computer professionals
- screening corporate bodies seeking to be registered to engage in the sale or use of computing facilities and/or the provision of professional services in computing in the country.
- ensuring high computing professional ethics and professionalism – standards, discipline etc.
- determining academic standards in computing – computer science, computer engineering, information science, etc.
- accreditation of institutions, courses, and programmes and the evaluation of certificates in computing.
- conducting professional examinations in computing by liaising with associations/bodies external to the Council.
- publicizing activities of the Council.
- publication of the register of Computer Professionals and other computing professional works – journals, books, magazines, newsletters, etc.
Applicants applying for the Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply.
To be ascertain if the Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.cpn.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.