FUGASHUA Post UTME Form 2018 | How to Apply for Admission Screening
The general public is hereby informed that the FUGASHUA Post UTME Form 2018 application for admission into the degree Programme Federal University Gashua is now available online for the 2018/2019 academic session.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Form 2018
Federal University Gashua, FUGASHUA Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. FUGASHUA post-UTME cut-off mark is 180.
See more details below;
NOTE: FUGASHUA Post UTME Form 2018 is not yet out online, IGNORE any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Candidates Eligible for FUGASHUA Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose FUGASHUA in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Federal University Gashua requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for FUGASHUA Post UTME.
- Visit the University website (www.fugashua.edu.ng)
- Under Prospective Student menu, Click on Apply online and click on Undergraduate or Direct Entry
- Enter your UTME/JAMB Number to create an account using a valid email address.
- After a successful creation of your account, login with your email address and password
- Click on Edit Application to continue your application
- The Screening fee is N2,500.00k and you are required to print your payment invoice from the school portal.
- All payment must be made through eTranzact Pin Vending to any branch of First Bank Nationwide.
- You will be given eTranzact pin or confirmation number after payment.
- Go back to the portal, under Prospective Student menu, select Returning Applicant Login, and enter you Username and Password.
- Select e-Tranzact Pin Vending then click on “Select and Pay Fee”.
- Then scroll to the bottom, enter the Invoice ID on the payment invoice and click verify.
- Your payment will be verified and you can print your Application Fee Receipt with your “Applicant ID”. Please note that you have to quote the “Applicant ID” in all future correspondence with the School as regards your admission.
Note: Any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise within the stipulated date will not be considered.