INEC Recruitment Form 2018/2019 And Application Guide
INEC Recruitment Form 2018…Independent National Electoral Commision (INEC). Are you a young graduate or NYSC member looking for INEC Recruitment 2018? This article will give you the complete details about INEC recruitment 2018 and how you can Apply for the Job.
This article is a complete guide on how to apply for independent and National electoral commission Recruitment 2018 job vacancy ahead of 2019 election and other election that will hold across the country Nigeria.
Recruitment 2018 is currently not yet out.
Requirements For INEC Recruitment 2018
1. You must be a Nigerian To Apply
2. Have at least a minimum of secondary school certificate which includes any of these; WAEC result, Neco or nabteb
3. You must also have a valid means of identification too. E.g, Voters card, National ID Card, International Passport, etc
How To Apply For INEC Recruitment 2018/2019
If you want to fill inec recruitment form when it is out, you’ll have to visit INEC website http://www.inecnigeria.org/. Just follow the instructions in the INEC registration portal.
Inec 2018 Recruitment is currently not yet out for graduate and undergraduates positions. Please note that INEC Adhoc recruitment is always free. Don’t allow any one to sell any form that’s not from INEC.
I hope this article will answer the following questions:
- When will INEC application for 2018/2019 start
- When is Inec going to begin recruitment for the next election
- Is INEC still going to use corpers for the election process
- How much does pay workers during election
- Can I do INEC Job withou BSC or certificate?