Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Area Sales Supervisor 2018 – Apply Here
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment – Jumia is a system of online commerce, marketplaces, and classifieds websites and applications created in 2012. Started in Lagos, the company has a presence across 23 African countries. Jumia has launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
Jumia is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Supervisor (North-Central)
Job Type: Full Time
- As the Area Sales Supervisor, you will be responsible for developing strategies, identifying best practices and delivering results in the areas of agent sales, recruitment, training, order fulfillment, and customer service.
In particular, you will:
Direct Sales Responsibility:
- Accountable for developing and following up on various methodologies for achieving sales goals within a specific geographic area.
- Review performance data to identify trends and opportunities for performance improvement; Present findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Collaborate with sales captains and agents to address sales issues.
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Communicate effectively and quickly with captains, agents, recruitment/training, business intelligence, customer service and order fulfillment teams so as to drive sales results.
- Develop working relations with personnel at various levels in order to communicate promotions, product availability, logistics issues, product specifications, and pricing issues as needed.
- Partner with Recruitment and Training Team in identifying, designing, and delivering training solutions that drive recruitment and increase skills and competencies for the sales organisation.
- Maintain current knowledge of the company’s products, processes, and customer service procedures so as to prepare for and conduct training that will increase sales.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of training needs and effectiveness through surveys, feedback from agents and recruiters, observing sales encounters, studying sales results reports, and conferring with captains and agents.
- Manage and become involved in agent matters so as to maintain outstanding agent relationships.
- Work with sales agents, recruiters, and captains who seek to develop their businesses and client base
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent from a recognised and accredited University
- 4- 7 years of experience within assigned territory.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the E-commerce Industry
- Solid understanding of Fact Based Selling
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach is required
- Ability to dive deep and analyze team performance showing impactful results with data
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply