International Action Learning MBA Scholarship 2018 – Application Details
The International Action Learning MBA Scholarship 2018 programme is ideal for the busy manager considering a part-time, distance learning MBA. With the MBA structure, you can save time on your studies as all your projects are real-time work place based, meaning that you use a portion of your time at work to focus and implement your projects to resolve real-life problems.
The International MBA Programme, the work-study-travel MBA Solution by Business School Netherlands; a blended learning programme, combining virtual class (online) and residential conferences in the Netherlands or South Africa. Ideal for the business traveler considering a distance learning MBA, yet wishing to maintain regular student and faculty contact.
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) is fully funded by the Dutch Government. Applicants from 52 OKP countries are now able to apply for this fantastic MBA opportunity through Business School Netherlands.
Benefits of International Action Learning MBA Scholarship 2018.
Successful selected applicants will receive a full MBA scholarship that covers the total cost of tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation and international travel to the study blocks in the Netherlands.
International Action Learning MBA Scholarship 2018 Eligibility.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria: The applicant:
- Holds (an equivalent of) a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Is a manager or management trainee
- Has a minimum of 2 years appropriate and relevant postgraduate work experience
- Has approval from his/her organisation to do research and execute practical assignments within their work environment
- Has internet and e-mail access
- Should the applicant’s mother tongue not be English he/she will require a TOEFL or IELTS language test. The minimum pass mark for TOEFL is 550 (paper); 213 (computer) or 79/80 (internet based) and IELTS 6.0.
Applicants must then meet the eligibility criteria of the OKP Scholarship which can be found Here.
How to Apply.
Once the applicant has signed and completed the application form it will need to be returned with the following supporting documents:
- Copies of highest certified qualifications
- Recommendation letter
- English proficiency certificate
- Business Card
Request an application form from Business School Netherlands on email@example.com.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2018