Federal Poly Nekede Part-Time Admission Form 2018/2019 is Online
Federal Poly Nekede Part-Time Admission Form 2018/2019 is Online – This is to bring to the notice of the general public that the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Part Time programme form for admission into National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programme is now on sale for the 2018/2019 academic session. Federal Poly Nekede Part Time Admission Form 2018 details.
HOW to Apply for Federal Poly Nekede Part-Time Admission Form 2018 is Online
Interested and eligible applicants are to;
- Visit the college portal @ fpno.edu.ng
- Click on “Application link” on the home page under students, depending on your interest, choose either “ND” or “HND” to proceed.
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice
- Print or copy out the invoice number, (this can be done on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any of the designated banks below to make a payment Seven thousand and five hundred naira (N7,500.00) using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment to be processed immediately. Approved banks where payment can be made on e-transact; Federal Polytechnic Nekede Microfinance Bank Limited (HND: -4011000027, ND: -4011000026), Access Bank Plc Nekede -0699586849
- Return to school portal: www.fpno.edu.ng.
- Complete your application process.
- Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgment slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
Federal Poly Nekede Part Time Admission Form 2018 Requirements.
Click Here for entry requirements into Federal Poly Nekede National Diploma (ND) programme.
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Applicants are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates are also to possess at least five (5) relevant O’level credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’level Examinations).
- Candidates are required to have at least one(1) year or two(2) years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes, candidates should visit the page
Warning: It is important to note that any false data entry during the on-line registration will lead to disqualification of the candidates at any time such is discovered.
Federal Poly Nekede Part Time Admission Form 2018 Available Courses.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
Banking & Finance (BF)
Business Administration & Management (BAM)
Purchasing & Supply (PS)
Office Technology & Management (OTM)
Public Administration (PA)
Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
Soil/water Resources (option)
Civil Engineering (CE)
Structural Engineering (option)
Transportation Engineering (option)
iii. Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
Instrumentation & Control (option)
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Manufacturing Engineering (option)
Power & Plant (option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
Building Technology (BT)
iii. Estate Management (EM)
Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
Quantity Surveying (QS)
Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
Food Technology (FT)
Computer Science (CS)
Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
Environmental Biology (option)
Library & Information Science (LIS)
Fisheries Technology (FIT)
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
Mass Communication (MC)
Closing Date: 30th June, 2018.