Npower Teach List Of Candidates 2018 is Finally Out – www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
Npower Teach list of selected candidates 2017-2018 has been released by Npower recruitment team. The Npower Teach final list is for Npower candidates who applied for N-Teach programme.
This is to notify the general public that the 2017-2018 Npower Teach Final list of selected candidates is out for Npower to teach applicants that participated in the physical verification exercise that has previously concluded by the Npower recruitment team at different local government areas across the federation.
Read to know what it takes to your check names of Npower Teach verified shortlisted candidates.
The Aim of N-Power Recruitment
1. N-Power connects the federal government’s policies to economic, social, and social development.
2. N-Power faced challenges of youth unemployment by implementing the process for professional work and good work while connecting with its importance and its consequences in improving social and social improvements.
3. N-Power programs will ensure that each candidate will purchase and do most of the things required to find or create a job.
4. The N-Power Volunteers Board is a major achievement of 500,000 graduates who will help solve the problem by helping people in education, health, and education.
Any of these readers will help to improve the economic and strategic goals of Nigeria’s development of food and nutrition.
Duties to be carried out by All Npower Teach list of shortlisted candidates 2017
All shortlisted N-Teach candidates can desire to a life-long career in teaching or related teaching fields.
Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
Education Consultant, Associate,
Education Services Manager
Social services analyst
Npower teach Shortlisted Candidates 2017-2018 – Final Selection Preference
Npower Teach is open to graduates youth that has majored in education (either at NCE or B.SC level)
Brief Info About N-power Teach List (STEM)
Npower Teach (STEM) is among the N-power Teach category young graduates with the skills and interest in computer programming.
The N-power Teach (STEM) applicants will assist in the implementation of the Federal Government’s STEM Programme for primary and secondary schools
Discipline Requirement for Npower Teach (STEM)
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Information Systems or similar courses
- Computer Programming
- Computer Graphics Design
- Computer Generated Images Development
- Server Administration
- Database Management
How to Check N-power Teach List
Immediately your name has being shortlisted via this link http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/, you will undergo a physical verification which includes:
- Age Qualification
- Academic Verification
- Identity Card Verification
- Personal Account Verification (Bank Account details)
- BVN Verification etc.
How to Check Npower Teach List Shortlisted Candidates:
- Visit Npower Portal: http://npower.gov.ng
- Enter your registered Phone number
- Then click the check button to check your name.
Alternative Method to Check the Npower Teach List of Successful Candidate 2017/2018
- Visit N-power portal on npower.gov.ng or portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/selected.php
- Click on the Check button
- Visit www.npvn.npower.gov.ng