Auchi Poly Post-UTME Form and Examination Dates 2018 is Out
The management of Auchi Polytechnic invites applications from all candidates who participated in the last concluded 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) who scored below 180 to apply for the Auchi Poly Post-UTME Form. See full details below;
Auchi Polytechnic hereby invites all candidates who took part in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Auchi Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice that they can now apply for Auchi Poly POST-UTME Form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- Auchi Poly Post-UTME Screening registration
- Cut-off mark
- Application cost
- Screening date
Auchi Polytechnic cut off mark for 2018/2019 academic session is 100.
1. All candidates must have taken the 2018 UTME and with a minimum score of 100 and above.
2. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
3. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
4. All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after payment of the required processing fees.
Auchi Poly Post-UTME Payment and Registration Method
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2018/2019 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
N/B: Do not use cybercafe phone number or Email for your application. Doing so will make it impossible for the school to contact the candidates or give relevant information. The Polytechnic will not be liable for any candidates inability to receive information.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
POST UTME EXAMINATION DATES:
31st July – 2nd August 2018.