Federal Fire Service Portal www.fedfire.gov.ng | How to Apply for FFS Recruitment Portal
Federal Fire Service Portal, federal fire service recruitment 2018, Federal Fire Service Portal 2018, 2018 fire service Recruitment Registration Form, federal fire service recruitment form, Federal Fire Service Portal 2018, federal fire service recruitment portal 2018, federal fire service recruitment portal 2018/2019, federal fire service salary, federal fire service salary structure for 2018.
This publication is all about Federal Fire Service portal and how to apply for federal fire service job via the portal.
Incoming Searches on Federal Fire Service Portal:
- Available vacant positions to apply for in federal fire service
- Requirements for the Federal Fire Service recruitment application from
- Is the Federal Fire Service portal open?
- When will the Federal Fire Service recruitment application close?
- How to apply for the fire service recruitment for 2018
The Fire service recruitment application is is done free online. Do not fall victim of fraud, do not pay money to anyone to get the job. The recruitment registration and application is don at the Federal Fire Service portal.
This is the guide many people are looking for; how to register for Federal Fire Service online recruitment at the federal fire service portal.
This article is written with good intentions to help many applicants who have fall victim of misleading information on how and where to apply for the federal fire service job at the federal fire service portal (www.fedfire.gov.ng)
Federal Fire Service recruitment 2018 Application form is currently online. Application is free at the federal fire service portal (www.fedfire.gov.ng).
Federal Fire Service portal (www.fedfire.gov.ng)
Federal Fire Service portal www.fedfire.gov.ng is the official website where you can get all vital information about Nigeria Federal Fire Service careers online.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment portal is where you will see and understand in details how Nigeria fire service recruits, how Federal Fire Service conduct their recruitment test for applicants and also how Federal Fire Service screen candidates physically and verify new qualified candidates.
TRENDING: Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2018.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment portal was designed by the Federal government of Nigeria to help create, recruit and hire many unemployed and young graduates in Nigerian.
How to Apply Federal Fire Service Recruitment at the Federal Fire Service Portal www.fedfire.gov.ng
Federal Fire Service is recruiting for 2018.
Federal Fire Service Applications is online. Candidates are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers or www.fedfire.gov.ng fill correctly and submit the application form online.
Federal Fire Service Basic Requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Federal Fire Service Qualifications.
- West African School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) like (WASC, NECO or GCE with Credits in not less than five (5) subjects including English.
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
If you need more update or you have questions as regard federal fire service portal, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below.