IFFCO Group Job Vacancy for Industrial sales Manager 2018
IFFCO Group Job Vacancy for Industrial sales Manager 2018 – IFFCO UAE, established in 1975, is a business house based in the United Arab Emirates. It is part of the Allana group, one of the largest producers and retailers of processed food products and agro commodities.
IFFCO Group Job Vacancy for Industrial sales Manager 2018 – The company’s products include: Impulse Foods, Oils, Fats, and Agri-Foods. Packaging, Sales, and Distribution. Supported by over thirty-three manufacturing sites in eleven countries and over twenty offices worldwide; IFFCO has
IFFCO Group are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Industrial Sales Manager
Req ID: 3684
- To develop the sales and distribution strategy in conjunction with the CEO and oversee the monthly and annual modern trade/General trade channel sales, thus ensuring that the organization achieves its sales volume, value, outlet coverage, and profitability targets.
- Set and develop the annual and monthly sales plan, Products, Volume and value wise in consonance with strategic objectives of the company
- To ensure range selling and productivity of sales calls.
- To administer the credit policy of the company and ensure collections within the Specified credit limits.
- Establish sales forecasting & strategic plan to ensure sales & profitability of products, lines, services, analyzing business developments &monitoring market trends. Preparation of short & long-term sales forecast based on analysis of market potential, competitive activities, and economic trends
- To ensure customer relationships and service levels in term of order fulfillment, merchandising, in shop promos, a frequency of service and complaints handling.
- For feedback & data capturing for new product introduction.
- To Identify and exploit market opportunities for spikes in sales volumes as also combat competitor activity through appropriately designed sales promotion activity in conjunction with the Marketing team.
- To periodically review the performance of Area Sales Managers, Key Account Manager, Sales Executives, Sales Representatives, and Merchandisers with the objective of improving performance, analyzing opportunities and building greater result orientation.
- To ensure the adequate pipeline of talent and skills for succession by designing and activating a field force career path and plan in collaboration with Unit HR.
- Evaluate the financial aspect of product development, such as budget, expenditures, research, development appropriations, return on investment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and develop the sales strategy to enhance the sales portfolio and increase the bottom line
- Develop annual and monthly product, volume and value wise sales plan in alignment with the sales strategy
- Oversee development of strong relationships with key clients across GT and MT channels
- Develop mechanisms and strategies to ensure appropriate sales numbers are met for new product / SKU launches
- Ensure achievement of sales targets, support in developing the sales forecast and design mechanisms to achieve the same
- Ensure adherence to the budgets for the region and track the return on investments and the rebates on an ongoing basis
- Manage the route and channel wise profit and loss for the sales operations
- Analyse MIS data on stocks, consumption patterns, costs and regularly track compliance with the budgets
- Ensure adherence to the credit policy and follow up with dealers/customers on a regular basis to ensure timely collection of dues in alignment with the credit limit, collection target plan, and timelines
- Develop distribution plans aimed at enhancing reach of distribution (numeric distribution) along with a quality of distribution (weighted distribution) and help achieve market share
- Establish mechanisms for getting the required input & feedback from customers to develop an overall understanding of customer requirements and resolve customer complaints within specified timelines
- Perform weekly review of the General Trade and Modern Trade businesses and visit the key customers on a frequent basis
- Lead key customer discussions on the business performance and explore options for further revenue generation from new and existing customers
- Develop systems for periodic stocktaking from Sales Representatives on sales, stocks/ inventory, consumption patterns, sales accounting and costs to track compliance with budgets
- Ensure proper accounting for the sales and distribution activities, report the daily numbers to the CEO and prepare regular reports on sales performance for the Board reviews
- Plan promotional activities in the region in coordination with Marketing Services to improve sales
- Encourage and reward innovative product promotion, positioning, and branding techniques
- Lead the health and safety initiatives and promote a robust Health and Safety culture at the remote site
- Periodically review performance of Area Sales Managers, Key Account Manager, Sales Executives, Sales Representatives, and Merchandisers with the objective of improving performance, analyzing opportunities and building greater result orientation
- Identify business development opportunities with a view to increase market share and enhance profitability for the business unit
- Survey markets for emerging trends, competitor information, market share and manufacturing capabilities and identify new business opportunities to enter into to drive business growth
- Support the marketing team in the creation of brand strategy, improvement of the brand image of the existing products and launch of new brands/products in the markets.
- Participate in trade shows, industry sales forum events, and promotional activities and support the production managers, advertisers and developers in marketing the company services and products
- Allocate work to subordinates, nominate for training as per guidelines, conduct performance reviews and manage leave and overtime to ensure efficiency.
- % adherence to sales targets
- % adherence to collection targets
- Days sales outstanding / receivables
- Bill productivity
- % reduction in the operating costs
- Effective coverage
- Customer satisfaction score
- % adherence to On-Shelf Availability targets
Key Performance Indicators
- Net Contribution /MT
- NPD contribution /MT
- Debtor Days Avg. xx Days
- Reduce overdue to ZERO
- Achieve Sales volume of xx MT
- Accurate forecast – xx Accuracy
- Setup KPI for each team member
- Achieve tons /Head xx MT
- (HDSA) 10-15/(MMSA ) 8 -10 Years of relevant functional experience in reputed Companies, in the relevant Industry/Sector.
- Commensurate Technical or functional qualification with a Management Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing from a reputed Business School.
- Master’s in Business Administration with specialization in General Management from a reputed University is preferred
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 7+ years of Sales & Distribution experience preferably in FMCG industry
- Knowledge of Arabic and English is a must
- Experience of working in Middle-East is preferred
- Change Management
- Oracle/SAP ERP
- Consumer Behaviour B2B and B2C
- Sales and Distribution Strategy Management
- Building Relationships
- Ownership and Accountability
- Conflict Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Knowledge of Socio, Geopolitical and Economical Issues
- Financial Acumen
- Knowledge of International and/or Local Laws and Regulations
- Knowledge of Value Chain Management
- Driving Results
- Planning & Decision Making
- Self and Team Management
- Business Acumen.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply