IFFCO Group Job Vacancy for Executive Trade Marketing Manager 2018
IFFCO Group Job Vacancy for Executive Trade Marketing Manager 2018 – IFFCO UAE, established in 1975, is a business house based in the United Arab Emirates. It is part of the Allana group, one of the largest producers and retailers of processed food products and agro commodities.
IFFCO Group Job Vacancy for Executive Trade Marketing Manager 2018 – The company’s products include: Impulse Foods, Oils, Fats, and Agri-Foods.Packaging, Sales, and Distribution. Supported by over thirty-three manufacturing sites in eleven countries and over twenty offices worldwide.
IFFCO is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Executive – Trade Marketing Manager
Req ID: 3681
- Value Target Achievement, Sales Strategies, Tracking of Actual Flyer Vs. Planned
- Responsible to ensure that category volume and MS objective is achieved by country within category allocated budgets
- Develop/ analyze/ recommend Sales plan and drive portfolio strategy with regional sales managers to meet overall objective as per budget plans.
- Defining and optimizing utilization of TMI spend strategy and allocation, annual budgets and investments at the brand level
- Responsible for the monthly S&OP process for category and ensure forecast adherence as per category plans
- Customer profitability (if applicable)
- Responsible to conduct market visits at regular periods to ensure adherence of RSP’s and effective utilization of Merchandise collaterals
- Impart Sales team training to impart product knowledge
- Alignment with Trade/sales of consumer activation
- Alignment with Trade/Sales on all collaterals required as part of activations.
- Responsible for approving customer claims versus planned activities.
- Liase with trade marketing and sales teams in markets for annual trade calendars and customer planning cycle
- Builds channel capabilities. Develops and rolls out customer selling story
- Responsible for customer marketing of new NPD, /promotions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assigned Category Value Target Achievement
- Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Region-wise Category-wise Channel-wise Sales Forecasting
- Devise effective pricing in lieu of competition
- Category-wise spend management
- Sales strategies and programs for New Product Development/Launch and monitor performance in the incubation stage
- Tracking of Actual Flyer vs. Planned
- Tracking of RSPs across Key Accounts and Retail
- Tracking of all annual contracts.
- Bachelors or Masters in Sales & Marketing; commercial experience
Skills & Competencies:
- 4-5 years of end-end sales and customer management experience
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience desirable
- Has managed Customer Marketing initiatives and BTL agencies.
- Capability in building strategic, multilevel and teamwork relationship is needed.
- Negotiation skills required to drive company objectives
- Engaged and with structured and strong communication skills
- Exhibiting good leadership skills and supporting key function execution.
- Self driven and performance orientation.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical ability
Work experience requirement:
- At least 3 years of experience in Brand Management or Trade Marketing at entry level thoroughly
- Negotiating Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Communicating Effectively
- Driving Results
- Self and Team Management
- Planning & Decision Making
- Customer Centricity
- Financial Acumen
- Knowledge of International and/or Local Laws and Regulations
- Knowledge of Value Chain Management
- Knowledge of Socio, Geopolitical and Economical Issues
- Trade Marketing and Category management
- Sales and Distribution Strategy Management
- Consumer Behaviour B2B and B2C
- Oracle/SAP ERP
Key Performance Indicators:
- Market share numbers.
- Category Profitability & Margin Target.
- Volume/Value Target.
- TMI budget efficiency.
- Promotion Ratio.
- Sales forecast accuracy.
- Key Account and LOB growth as per plan.
- Market execution performance.
- Volume & Value Achievement, Category Profitability, New Product Launches, Implementing Merchandising & Activation Programs, Region & Channel wise Forecasting, Flyer Planning, Target Setting, Category Budget Management, Planogram Execution
- Involved in consumer activations planning and executions, tracking competitors intelligence and assisting in translating the findings directly in category sales planning.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply