Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Production Engineer 2018 | How to Apply
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment – Total is an integrated oil and gas company and one of the seven “Supermajor” oil companies in the world. Its businesses cover the entire oil and gas chain, from crude oil and natural gas exploration and production to power generation, transportation, refining, petroleum product marketing, and international crude oil and product trading.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Performance Engineer
Offer ID: 12633BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment type: Regular position
Production Data Management System:
- Validates the official production data,
- Ensures continuous and sustainable upload of all required production data and events,
- Follows up until close-out the production event corrective actions,
- Develops, reviews, and updates workflows and procedures for production performance activities,
- Acts as Administrator for the production performance tools,
- Ensures all necessary documentation is updated,
- As required, provides technical assistance and training to the offshore operations teams,
- Assists in updating, maintaining and optimizing the production performance tools.
Production Reporting and Analysis:
- Writes and issue the periodic and ad-hoc production reporting,
- Analyzes and monitor the production/injection events, shortfalls and losses,
- Prepares production forecasts and the production budgets.
Production Performance Improvement:
- Assists in the preparation of the Export Forecasts, mainly in cooperation with Geosciences, Well Performance, Maintenance & Inspection, Drilling, and Planning departments,
- Performs technical and operations analyses, diagnostics, trouble shootings and audits, and promote solutions,
- Provides production inputs for the development/optimisation of the major shutdown/intervention scope or works,
- Responsible for the support documentation of Production Performance Group meetings,
- Contributes to procedure and guideline preparations/updates as far as production is concerned,
- Ensures a proper QA / QC of Metering data.
- Qualification: B.Eng / B.Sc in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical, Process, Petroleum or equivalent.
- Experience: 5 to 10-year experience in Oil & Gas production operations activities.
- Knowledge of Production Performance tools.
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
Application Deadline: 4th June, 2018.