Workforce Group Job Vacancy for Finance Manager 2018
Workforce Group Job Vacancy for Finance Manager 2018 – Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Workforce Group Job Vacancy for Finance Manager 2018 – The Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- The Finance Manager is a critical role to the success of the company’s value proposition delivery being responsible for all financial activities
- The Finance Manager is responsible for performing and supervising daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting and financial activities relating directly and indirectly with cash flow, inventory, compliance, budgeting, cost accounting, treasury, and financial reporting
- Monthly reporting of financial ratios including but not limited to AR turnover, Inventory turnover, Accounts Payable Turnover and Inventory turnover in Days to the CEO.
- Monthly reporting of financial statements including but not limited to Cash flow statement, Balance sheet and P&L statement to the CEO.
- Managing excess project cash flow to generate 10-30% termly returns through yielding short-term investment portfolios.
- Diversifying our company’s cash investments in order to mitigate the risk of forex exchange loss due to unforeseen economic or financial activities. Financial Control
- Product and Service costing including all associated cost to determine final selling price with a competitive profit margin.
- Quarterly product price review to establish gain/loss to operational, economical, and financial variations including but not limited to forex exchange fluctuation, logistic cost variance, supplier price changes & competitive landscape.
- Develop, implement and supervise standard operating procedure(SOP) for all processes within the department including an accounting manual.
- Ensuring all accounting and financial records are kept according to established IFRS standards using an automation accounting system.
- Analyze company’s cost behavior to establish and report break-even point, desired profit point and minimum monthly revenue threshold.
Supply Chain Management:
- Maintain Days in inventory turnover at 90 days or less at all times.
- Negotiate credit terms with local and international suppliers with a 60% advance and 40% balance after 30days payment term.
- Ensure zero loss on obsolete inventory by ensuring all inventory stock remains within the warranty period of at least 1 year before installation and commissioning.
Accounts Receivable & Receivables:
- Ensure all receivables are redeemed within 30 days of due date with redeemable penalties for defaulters.
- Promote a system that guarantees accounts payable fulfillment from accounts receivables and not working capital by matching APs with ARs.
- Adhere timely to governance compliance requirements including but not limited to PAYEE, Annual Returns, Pension, VAT and Company Tax.
- Forecasting sales and departmental expenditure within the last quarter of each financial year against the new financial year planning, based on historical data and the strategic goals of our company.
- Approving and controlling project budget in order to generate increased cost savings and in turn higher profit margins.
- Implement innovation systems/processes aimed at driving down cost and increasing efficiency across all cost centers within the organization.
- Evaluate, monitor and report on established revenue streams for our company by identifying contribution per unit, key revenue contributors as well as declining revenue contributors, while initiating measures to enhance and unclog blocked revenue streams.
- Monthly analyzing our company’s business according to customer segment profile to determine revenue, cost, profitability, work in process, inventory, accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Develop financial/investment profiles required to secure funds required to finance investment for our company’s expansion/scaling projects whether equity or credit facility.
- Track profitability per revenue stream.
- Product/service pricing and control to guarantee minimum established profit margins for our company.
- Adapting to economic, financial and operational activities by responding strategically in order to achieve our company’s profit target.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- A Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
- ACA or ICAN Certificate.
- 5 year’s experience in financial accounting and Auditing.
- Experience with operations process improvement and inventory management
- Not more than 35 years of age by May, 2018.
- Fundamental understanding of financial accounting and strategic management.
- Ability to extract cash from the value chain using innovative techniques and tactics.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work as a team with other people.
- Ability to coordinate both commercial and technical supplier representatives with company technical support team for conflict/issues resolution.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, AdvancePro inventory management, and Quickbooks Accounting Software.
- Ability to generate timely, concise, and effective business correspondence both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills including agility to respond to evolving financial and economic landscape.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers, and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Attention to detail.
- General understanding of the AV and automation industry.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their Resume to: email@example.com with E-mail Subject as: “Finance Manager – Abuja”.