NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2018 | NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship 2018
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, is offering NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2018 to all suitable and qualify Nigerian Students. E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2018 Eligible Courses.
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2018 Criteria.
- All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution (Universities).
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session).
- All applicants must upload copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
How to Apply for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2018.
Qualified and interested candidates should see the application steps below:
Notice to all applicants, ensure that all the needed documents are well scanned, ready and that each document size should not 150kb and all the documents should be not more or less than 750kb.
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from the school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of a name in any of your document.
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Click on “Apply Here” then create an account.
- Activate your account through your email box
- Enter your registered email and password to log in.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Submit Application” to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
NOTE: All Applicants for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2018 are ineligible or not allowed o apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited, its JV Partner, or any of its Affiliate, including the Agbami scholarship program published simultaneously with this NNPC/CNL JV SCHOLARSHIP program.
Please note that only application submitted through this web address will be considered. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed. All interested students are advised to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as requested at the web address indicated above.
In accordance with our e-scholarship administration system, selected candidates will be invited for computer-based qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that their GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are correctly entered into the e-forms on the website.
Application Deadline: 6th August, 2018.