Apply For NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2018 Undergraduate
NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship 2018: This is to acknowledge the general public that NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2018 application form 2018 has been finally released. All interested applicants can now start to NNPC scholarship 2018.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SHELL /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) Scholarship Scheme are giving all second year students in Nigerian Universities the opportunity to study with a full annual grant Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC JV) through out the full duration of their course of study.
NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2018 Department/Courses Eligible:
- Engineering(Petroleum, Mechancial, Civil, Instrumentaion, Material Engineering etc)
- Medicical Field(Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy,etc)
- Sciences (Agriculture, Geosciences/Geology, Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics)
- Social & Management Sciences(Economics, Finance)
Eligibility For NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2018
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria, currently enrolled in an accredited and approved university in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have gained admission during the 2017/2018 academic session, (precisely those who just finished 100 Level or about to write 100 Level second semester exam).
- Applicants must have a minimum of seven O/Levels credits, including Mathematics and English.
- Applicants must be a full‐time student in any university in Nigeria at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 – 5.0 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records).
How to Apply For NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2018
- A recent passport-sized photograph red background of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, not more than 200kilobytes);
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
- UTME Scores;
- ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable; and
- Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC) is also required of applicants for the Operational Area Awards (OM).