AAU Post UTME Form 2018 is Out | AAU Post UTME /DE Screening Form
This is to inform all UTME 2018/2019 candidate who put Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as institution of First Choice and with a minimum score of 175 and above are required to pay the sum of N2.000.00 (Two thousand Naira) for the AAU Post UTME Form 2018 online application form using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma post-UTME screening form is out and available online for purchase. Both UTME and Direct Entry candidates are required to buy the AAU Post UTME Form 2018 form and register as the basic criteria for admission.
AAU Post UTME Form 2018 Online Application Procedure.
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/utme2018 using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
AAU Direct Entry Screening.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All direct entry candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
AAU SCREENING DATES [DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS]: All Direct Entry applicants are required to appear in the school for screening from Monday 13th – Wednesday 15th August, 2018.
Notice to all candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry):
- Application form N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form us no initials shall be entertained.
AAU Mode of Screening: The screening exercise would be based on qualifying results (if any).
Awaiting Result: The date for the screening exercise for candidates Awaiting Result would be announced very soon.
- Any candidates who fail to fill and submit the forms online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise.
- Any candidate caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates should always check the University website www.aauekpoma.edu.ng regularly for other details on the application/admission process.
CLOSING DATE: Online application closes on 31st August, 2018.
Related Post: FUD Post UTME Screening Form 2018/How to Apply