DELSU Direct Entry Form 2018/2019 is Out
Delta State University (DELSU) invites suitable and qualified applications from candidates for admission into the DELSU various Degree programmes offered for the 2018/2019 academic session using Direct Entry (DE). See DELSU Direct Entry Form 2018 details.
The application procedure starts from Friday 24th Aug., 2018 and closes at 6.00 p.m on Friday 14th Sept, 2018. The screening exercise follows immediately on Tuesday 18th September, 2018.
DELSU Direct Entry Form 2018 Eligibility.
All applicants and candidates that chose Delta State University (DELSU) as their first choice of University can apply for the 2018/2019 Admission Screening exercise.
How to Apply for DELSU Direct Entry Form 2018
All Candidates are advised to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following designated banks below.
- Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank
N/B: Ensure that your Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors or entering of details multiple time will not be welcomed.
Procedures to Generate DELSU Virtual Pin Online
- Visit www.delsuonline.com
- Click online Application
- Click Start
- Click screening exercise
- Click start
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payments
Applicants should come to the screening hall with the PIN for payment access and complete the DELSU Direct Entry Form 2018 online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
Candidates are to use the generated virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be only invalid for six (6) hours after generation.
Candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the registration form.
Candidates must confirm their JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for Wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
Candidates must enter a valid phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them after registration.
- Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they chose from DELSU in the last UTME
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidate’s names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated for automatically be disqualified.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436, and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com.