LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening Form 2018/2019 Session
LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening Form 2018/2019 academic session is out. All Direct Entry Applicants who put Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH as their first choice of institution in the JAMB Direct Entry (DE) application and also all candidates who changed their preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2018 JAMB that they can now apply for LAUTECH Direct Entry screening exercise with a minimum of Upper Credit in ND, Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant subjects.
LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening Date:
LAUTECH Direct Entry screening exercise and date is scheduled to hold on;
Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2018,
Time: 10:00 am,
Venue: University New ICT Center , Ogbomoso.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening Form 2018.
- Logon to the university’s website www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira(N5,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening and result checking, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- Complete the application form and submit online;
- Upload a scanned copy of passport photograph with white background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eye glasses or veil
- Print out the acknowledgement page to ascertain successful registration.
See Also: DELSU Direct Entry Form 2018/2019 is Out
Other Vital Information to Direct Entry Candidates:
- The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Thursday, September 13, to Saturday, September 22, 2018. Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Interview as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
NOTE: All enquiries should be sent to email@example.com.