UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 is Out
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form 2018…Osun State University is inviting all applications form suitable and qualified candidates for admission into the UNIOSUN Postgraduate Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) application and registration portal is now open from monday 3rd september, 2018. See full details of UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form 2018 below.
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Courses.
A. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMAS (PGD)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management (PGDSM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Resource Management (PGDERM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Mathematics (PGDFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGDCS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Animal Science (PGDAS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Civil Engineering (PGDCV)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Elect/Elect. Engineering (PGDEN)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Urban & Regional Planning (PGDUP)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Physics with Electronics (PGDPW)
B. PROFESSIONAL MASTERS
- Master in International Studies (Professional), MIS
- Master in Intelligence and Strategic Studies (Professional),MISS
- Master in Environmental Management (MEM) (Professional)
- Master of Science in Disaster & Risk Management (DRM) (Professional)
- Master of Business Administration MBA
C. ACADEMIC MASTERS
- Master of Arts in History and International Studies (M.A)
- Master of Science in Geography (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Biochemistry (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Microbiology (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Applied Mathematics (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Business Administration (M.Sc)
- Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering (M.Eng)
- Master of Science in Finance (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Urban and Regional Planning (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Physics (M.Sc)
D. DOCTORATE DEGREE (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Accounting (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Finance (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Physics (Ph.D)
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission 2018 Requirements.
All candidates who wish to apply for admission into the postgraduate programmes of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) must possess:
- 5 credits/passes in 5 subjects, including English Language and four other relevant subjects, at not more than two sittings, except as required.
- Candidate with ‘O’ Level results obtained up till 2010 must present original of their certificates for screening as their statements of results will be unacceptable.
- Employed candidates must submit, with his/her application, a formal letter of release for postgraduate studies by his/her employer.
- All applicant is expected to supply the specific requirement as regards their programme of study on this website.
How Can I Apply for UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission?
To Apply for UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission 2018.
Applicants should visit http://postgraduate.uniosun.edu.ng the university portal and purchase, register and process the form online. The UNIOSUN postgraduate application form is 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only), and should be paid through Interswitch Payment Platform using ATM/Nigeria Debit Card.
NOTE: The UNIOSUN Postgraduate College, disclaims any purchase of admission form that is not on UNIOSUN PG Portal via InterSwitch Payment platform. No cash payment or bank transfer is allowed.
All candidates are to follow this guide carefully to successfully apply for the postgraduate admission form.
For more enquiries on UNIOSUN admissions, please contact H.O Adetu, Secretary, Postgraduate College, Osogbo via: 07037821221, 07087752772,08033031315.
SUBMISSION OF OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT IS PRE-REQUISITE FOR CONSIDERATION OF ADMISSION INTO ALL CATEGORY OF PROGRAMMES.