Summit University Offa Post UTME Form 2018 | How to Register
Summit University Offa Post UTME Form 2018…The general management of Summit University Offa invites applications from suitable and qualified candidates for admission into the various programmes of the Summit University Offa for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Summit University Offa Post UTME Form 2018
Summit University Offa Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Summit University Offa post-UTME cut-off mark is 150.
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Sc. Biology
- Sc. Computer Sciences
- Sc. Mathematics
- Sc. Physics
- Sc. Biochemistry
- Sc. Microbiology
College of Humanities
- A. Arabic
- A. Islamic Studies
- A. English & Literary Studies
- A. History & Diplomatic Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- Sc. Accounting
- Sc. Business Administration
- Sc. Banking & Finance
- Sc. Economics
- Sc. Political Sciences
- Sc. Mass Communication
- Prospective candidates must choose Summit University Offa as First Choice in the 2018 JAMB UTME Admission Exercise.
- Must attain the prescribed 2018 admission cutoff mark of 150 by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board for Universities.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose Summit University as her/his first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 150 or higher in the relevant subjects as advertised in the UME Brochure.
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English.
Method Of Application.
- Prospective candidates are to logon to Summit University, Offa website via http://www.summituniversity.edu.ng click Application Portal
- Register and Login using your UTME Number and password, make the payment of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) via remita platform.
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.summituniversity.edu.ng, log in again.
- Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
- Print your Acknowledgement Letter and keep it safe.
Note: Only Applicants that are registered/screened online will be considered for admission.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, send an e-m@il to email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,08065899889.